Many local families can’t afford the cost of healthcare. The Mobile Health Clinic is a free community healthcare service. You can get routine exams, checkups, and other medical services. The Mobile Health Clinic is a helpful resource for anyone who has lost their insurance coverage. Volunteer doctors and nurses run the Mobile Health Clinic. You and your children can get routine exams, checkups and other basic medical care. Please contact Damascus Baptist Church about the Mobile Health Clinic.
- Held in our parking lot on Saturdays
- Run by volunteer doctors and nurses
- Basic medical care for families and individuals
- No medical insurance necessary
- Assistance available for prescriptions